Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Dolly Parton Apologizes For Missing Dollywood Attraction Opening Amid Ongoing Health Issues, Says Doctor ‘Kinda Clipped My Wings’

Summary by Billboard
Dolly Parton apologized for missing the opening of a new Dollywood attraction last week amid her ongoing health issues, saying doctors grounded her.

5 Articles

Center

Dolly Parton has shared new information about her health and well-being after canceling a Las Vegas show months ago. She said in a video aired at the opening of a new carousel at her Dollywood theme park that she is feeling better but still struggles with dizziness.

·Ljubljana, Slovenia
Read Full Article

After canceling her residence in Las Vegas a few months ago and recently missing the opening of an attraction of her theme park, singer Dolly Parton gives news of her state of health. The absolute queen of the country is not close to letting go of her throne. Following her absence at the inauguration of a new attraction of her theme park called Dollywood, legend Dolly Parton shared reassuring news of her state of health, several months after can…

·Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 34% of the sources lean Left, 33% of the sources are Center, 33% of the sources lean Right
34% Left

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

www.cnews.fr broke the news in Issy-les-Moulineaux, France on Tuesday, August 18, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal