Skip to main content
See every side of every news story
Published loading...Updated

Trump Mobile confirms it exposed customers' personal data, including phone numbers and home addresses

The company said names, email addresses, mailing addresses, cell numbers and order identifiers were exposed, but no financial data was found online.

  • On Friday, Trump Mobile confirmed that customer names, email addresses, mailing addresses, cell numbers, and order identifiers were exposed to the open internet through an unnamed third-party platform.
  • YouTuber Coffeezilla and penguinz0 discovered the vulnerability on Wednesday after a security researcher alerted them that customer information was publicly accessible online.
  • Coffeezilla reported on Thursday that the security vulnerability had been patched; Trump Mobile claimed no breach of its internal network, systems, or infrastructure occurred.
  • Company spokesperson Chris Walker told TechCrunch that Trump Mobile is "evaluating whether it needs to notify customers" of the exposure; Walker did not identify the third-party vendor.
  • The T1 phone, announced in June 2025, has faced significant rollout delays, with critics advising against using TrumpMobile.com due to persistent security and privacy concerns.
Insights by Ground AI

20 Articles

Lean Right

Trump Mobile, the Trump Organization's mobile phone service, is investigating whether personal data of potential buyers of the T1 Phone has been leaked. The British newspaper ‘The Guardian’ reports that around 27,000 people filled out a form on the company’s website to pre-order the device. Their data may not have been secure, IT experts state.

·Kobbegem, Belgium
Read Full Article
Center

Media, published addresses and emails. Only 30 thousand buyers of the phone 'T1' (ANSA)

·Italy
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution

  • 50% of the sources are Center
50% Center

Factuality Info Icon

To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium

Ownership

Info Icon

To view ownership data please Upgrade to Vantage

ANSA broke the news in Italy on Friday, May 22, 2026.
Too Big Arrow Icon
Sources are mostly out of (0)

Similar News Topics

News
Feed Dots Icon
For You
Search Icon
Search
Blindspot LogoBlindspotLocal