See bias anywhere on the web or social media
Ground News Logo
Unattended stove top causes $30K in damage to Riversdale home

Unattended stove top causes $30K in damage to Riversdale home

1 month ago|Saskatoon, Division No.11, SK, CA

A kitchen fire in Riversdale caused $30,000 of damage according to the Saskatoon Fire Department.

Coverage analysis

L 33%
C 33%
R 33%
Global News
CTV News
Saskatoon Star Phoenix

Articles

Unattended stove top causes $30K in damage to Riversdale home

Unattended stove top causes $30K in damage to Riversdale home

1 month ago|Saskatoon, Canada

A kitchen fire in Riversdale caused $30,000 of damage according to the Saskatoon Fire Department.

Coverage analysis

L 33%
C 33%
R 33%
Far Left
Left
Lean Left
Center
Lean Right
Right
Far Right
Global News
CTV News
Saskatoon Star Phoenix

Full Coverage

Articles

Filters
Hide Duplicates
Sort by

Topics

Similar Stories