Trump to Hold Tele-Rally for Tennessee Special Election
Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth reportedly ordered a second strike to kill survivors after a missile hit a drug-trafficking vessel, part of 22 strikes killing over 80 people, officials said.
- On September 2, Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth allegedly ordered to leave no survivors, saying `kill everybody`, and a second strike killed two survivors off the coast of Trinidad.
- Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth reportedly told Congress that the administration claims it is engaged in an armed conflict, justifying more than 80 deaths from strikes, according to officials.
- SEAL Team 6 reportedly carried out the second strike under Frank M. "Mitch" Bradley, mission commander, who justified it, while protocols later emphasized rescuing survivors.
- International investigators and members of Congress say the campaign may amount to illegal extrajudicial killings, and in an October 16 strike two survivors were captured and later sent to Ecuador and Colombia.
- Critics note the strikes have heightened regional tensions and may aim to remove Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro, while Trump and Maduro spoke last week and Pentagon spokesman Sean Parnell declined detailed comment.
42 Articles
42 Articles
The order from “Minister of War” Pete Hegseth was clear. Kill everyone on board. So as two people clung to the wreckage, the next drone arrived.
Defiant Hegseth doubles down despite war crime accusations: We won't use 'kid gloves'
Secretary of Defense Pete Hegseth refused to back down or apologize amid explosive new reporting that on his orders, military officials went out of their way to fire on survivors of suspected drug trafficking ships that were already taken out, which legal experts have said would be an open-and-shut ...
US ordered 2nd attack to kill survivors of Caribbean boat strike: report
The U.S. military allegedly carried out a second strike on a suspected drug-carrying vessel in the Caribbean after an initial attack left two survivors, according to multiple reports. Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth issued a verbal directive to the special operations commander overseeing the Sept. 2 strike to “kill everybody” on the vessel, a person familiar with the matter told The Washington Post. According to the source, a missile tore through…
Media reports raise again questions about possible violations of international law
Coverage Details
Bias Distribution
- 44% of the sources are Center
Factuality
To view factuality data please Upgrade to Premium


























