Get access to our best features

Google CEO honoured with Padma Bhushan, says, 'India is a part of...'

Summary by Ground News
Indian-American Sundar Pichai was awarded the Padma Bhushan for 2022 in the Trade and Industry category. He received India's third-highest civilian award in the presence of his close family members in San Francisco on Friday. India formally assumed the G20 Presidency on Thursday.
Published 2 months ago · India

News Articles

More Filters
All
Left
Center
Right

India's envoy to US hands over Padma Bhushan to Sundar Pichai

US News: India's Ambassador to the US, Taranjit Singh Sandhu handed over the Padma Bhushan, one of the country's highest civilian Awards, to Google and Alphab

2 months ago·Mumbai, India
Read Full Article

Google CEO Sundar Pichai on Receiving Padma Bhushan: 'The Country That Shaped Me...'

Sundar Pichai was announced as the recipients of Padma Bhushan, India's third-highest civilian award, on the eve of Republic Day, under the Trade and Industry category

2 months ago·India
Read Full Article

"I Carry India With Me Wherever I Go": Google CEO Sundar Pichai

"India is a part of me and I carry it with me wherever I go," Google and Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai has said, as he received the prestigious Padma Bhushan award from the Indian envoy to the US.

2 months ago·New Delhi, India
Read Full Article

Sundar Pichai awarded with Padma Bhushan, says, ‘India is a part of me…’

India’s Ambassador to the US Taranjit Singh Sandhu handed over the award to Pichai.

2 months ago·New Delhi, India
Read Full Article

Sundar Pichai awarded Padma Bhushan, says ‘India is a part of me, I carry it wherever I go’

Sundar Pichai was awarded the Padma Bhushan for 2022 in the Trade and Industry category. "I was fortunate to grow up in a family that cherished learning and knowledge, with parents who sacrificed a lot to make sure I had opportunities to explore my interests," Pichai said.

2 months ago·India
Read Full Article

Google CEO Sundar Pichai honoured with Padma Bhushan

“India is a part of me and I carry it with me wherever I go," Pichai said

2 months ago·Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution