Get access to our best features

GMB guest calls Matt Hancock ‘a d***head’ on live TV

Summary by Ground News
Susanna Reid forced to apologise after guest called Matt Hancock a "d***head" The comments were made on-air during the show on Wednesday November 2. Reid and co-host Ed Balls were discussing the former health minister's decision to join this year's I'm a Celebrity...Get me Out of Here!
Published 3 months ago · London, United Kingdom

News Articles

More Filters
All
Left
Center
Right

GMB guest calls Matt Hancock ‘a d***head’ on live TV

Susanna Reid was forced to apologise after a Good Morning Britain guest called Matt Hancock “d***head” Wednesday’s programme. Daily Mail journalist Andrew Pierce was discussing the Tory MP’s decision to sign up for I’m a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! when he swore on live TV. “You’re a complete whatsit-head... you’re a d***head. I can say that, can’t I?” he said of Mr Hancock. “No. No, no you can’t say that”, Reid replied, before turning to

3 months ago·London, United Kingdom
Read Full Article

Matt Hancock branded 'a d***head' live on GMB

Susanna Reid has been a Good Morning Britain host since 2014, and the professional occasionally has to step in when things get heated, which happened on Wednesday as a guest blurted out a swear word during a heated debate.

3 months ago·United Kingdom
Read Full Article

GMB star calls Matt Hancock 'd******d' over I'm A Celeb as Susanna Reid 'sorry'

Good Morning Britain aired an awkward moment on Wednesday as one guest swore live on air, blasting Matt Hancock 's decision to take part in I'm A Celebrity 2022.

3 months ago·London, United Kingdom
Read Full Article

Susanna Reid steps in as GMB guest breaks rule over Matt Hancock discussion

Their top news was that Matt Hancock had touched down in Australia after signing up for I'm A Celebrity

3 months ago·Manchester, United Kingdom
Read Full Article

GMB's Susanna Reid forced to apologise after live TV comments

Andrew Pierce said a word he shouldn't have during a heated rant about Matt Hancock

3 months ago·Liverpool, United Kingdom
Read Full Article

Susanna Reid 'almost disappears' after GMB guest calls Matt Hancock a d***head

The panel were discussing the former minister's decision to enter the I'm a Celebrity jungle

3 months ago
Read Full Article
Think freely.Subscribe and get full access to Ground NewsSubscriptions start at $9.99/yearSubscribe

Bias Distribution